- Tel: +1-713-377-2984 Tel: +1-713-779-3017 Tel:+1-713-320-2103
- Email: email@example.com
GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Tel:+1 (713) 518-2368
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
- Duplex stainless steel SS2304 and centrifugal casting are used to manufacture rotating bowls and shafts for the big and small end caps. Duplex stainless steel is stronger and more resistant to abrasion and corrosion. This manufacturing process also avoids intergranular corrosion and incomplete release of stress.
- Screw blades are manufactured as a whole piece with CNC forming lathe, leading to the high accuracy of the blades and higher solids discharge efficiency
- GN can customize screw with changing pitch for high transfer efficiency and dryer solids
- Optimized cone and pitch with BD plate to separate dewatering section and settling section, with deeper pond depth, longer dewatering section, dryer solids, and clearer water. This also increases throughput speed.
- BD plate also helps solids discharge
- Less energy consumption is achieved with a bigger pond depth, making the decanter centrifuge use less energy. This also reduces the turbidity flow of liquid to make separated water clearer, and less wear on end blades which makes the screw last longer
- Dual cone angle is available for specific high-solid concentration materials. The rotating bowl has two cone angles, which reduced discharge resistance and increase treatment capability while maintaining the clarity of water and dryness of solids
- Discharge ports are specially made tungsten carbide with excellent anti-abrasion capability and less fragility
- An easy opening mechanism is used so that one man can open the collection box cover for easy access to equipment
- A hydraulic removal mechanism is built into the main shaft, which reduced pulling force by 90% when removing the main bearings, this helps to ensure the safety of the bearing and high-precision parts
- All the rotating parts are made with high accurate CNC machine. After that 3 steps of dynamic balancing is done. One is the balancing of the rotating assembly at 1800RPM, balancing at real high speed, and the balancing of the whole machine to ensure stable operation of the decanter centrifuge at high speed
- Both motors are placed in one end of the decanter centrifuges for more service space and spill of slurry to impact the service life of the motors
- Genuine SKF premium bearing is used for longer service life
- Oil lubrication is used to lower bearing temperature and clean bearings
- Real-time monitoring of the decanter centrifuge’s working condition for overload, bearing temperature, vibration, lubrication pressure, drive currents, and screw torque, and the alarm will be triggered in case of unusual parameter values.