GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GN Solids Control, one of the major manufacturers of equipment for solids control, separation and conveying, has been achieving good sales revenue.
GN Solids Control has been producing all kinds of pumps such as centrifugal pumps, slurry pumps, progressive cavity pumps, with outstanding performance and good reputation.
Pumps are mainly used for the transfer of liquid including slurry of high concentration solids content.
GN Solids Control also manufactures conveyors, which is good for solids transfer.
However in reality GN Solids Control found that there is not a single piece of equipment that can transfer any thing, from pure liquid to pure solids.
For instance, conveyor can be used to transfer solids. But they need to be setup before being used. The installation and commissioning can be time consuming and costly.
On the other hand, pumps can be set up pretty easily. However they can only transfer liquid. Hardly can they transfer any solids.
The engineering team of GN Solids Control began the R&D work of a kind of equipment that can be used to transfer anything, from liquid type material to pure solids.
Afte hard work, the engineering team of GN Solids Control developed a new type of pump, vacuum pump, which can be used for the transfer of both liquid and solids, or something in between.
The main feature of the vacuum pump of GN Solids Control are as follows:
- Easy deployment. A small trailer is needed, which can be hooked up to a pickup truck, and transfer to any location where transfer of material is expected. There are lifting ears on the pump for easy load/unload of the pump
- Can be used for the transfer of variety of materials, solids or liquid
- Can transfer material over long distance, say 200 meters or even longer distance
- No electrical power is needed. Compressed air is all what is needed
- Big particles as big as 2 inches can be transferred
- Simple in structure for long service life
If you can interested in this vacuum pump, please contact GN Solids Control.