GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Tel:+1 (713) 518-2368
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GN Solids Control recently shipped a batch of decanter centrifuges to customer in Africa.
As the leading manufacturing for equipment of solids control, separation and conveying, GN Solids Control has been providing high quality decanter centrifuges with high performance to customer all over the world.
The decanter centrifuges manufactured by GN Solids Control carry the following advantages.
- The bowls of GN decanter centrifuges are made of duplex stainless steel which has outstanding mechanical properties. For instance, duplex stainless steel is twice as strong as regular stainless steel such as stainless steel 304 or stainless steel 316. This type of steel also possesses better resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- The bowl of GN decanter centrifuge is made by a special technique called centrifugal casting. Under strong centrifugal force, steel mass distribution is outstandingly uniform compared to traditional casting
- 3 balancing procedures. The dynamic balance of the rotating assembly is done at low, medium and high speed for the rotating speed range. Therefore both the conveyor and their assembly are well balanced throughout the whole speed range
- Tungsten carbide is used to manufacture inserts for the ports of rotating bowl and the discharge ports of conveyor. This is critical because the material inside the decenter centrifuge has very speed and discharge can be violent. This effectively protect the inserts to prevent damage to the ports and secure the integrity of both the bowl and the conveyor
- Flexible pond depth allows adjustment of water depth for different separation requirement.
- The conveyor is protected by tungsten carbide tiles for longer life and easy maintenance by avoiding mass loss
- The screw is made from stainless steel with heat treatment, and the opening impeller will improve the centrifuge capacity
- Premium SKF bearings secure long service long
For more information please visit GN Solids Control website.